Don't understand

Ever since I started to get body heat (I remind you no one knows about this Among my friends.) my friends have been giving me weird questions on like if I would date them or would I relieve them it's kinda scary to me.... Im really regretting what i couldn't do with my boyfriend my brain really sucks. Not even that I feel really miserable I wasn't able to sleep in peace because of this rat trying to sit on my book shelf where my anime books when I tried going back to sleep but my mom came to ask me a question and I woke up and was up ever since... I AM GOING CRAZY =~= !!!! I wanna sleep or talk to Andrew so I can be at peace with my damn body heat :O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog