The truth...

I hid all of the facts of being bullied or of being yelled at by my mom... Or even the little faith in or communication... I love to see if anyone can deal with this to the point I have been hearing one lie after the next to me what parents I have all talk and no freaking heart... The one person I called dad is A coward in my eyes... And the mother who I thought I love compare and contrast each of her children on traits to see whom does she like more.. Isn't that a wonderful factor to know..... Funny thing to know don't even know why I have little patients anymore for anything even to the guy I love a lot... His depression .. I can't even help the one person I love the most....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog