My pain...

So tonight I let Andrew a text message he must be really busy.... I can't help being stupid now can I? If I am so stupid stop expecting things from me because I am tired of hearing I'm stupid and a failure. I am tired of going to bed and before I go to bed I am either stupid in a angry way to you or stupid in a funny way to you... I'm tired of being treated like I am stupid...being called stupid does hurt after a while and then something in you just suddenly snaps from being called stupid so much... you can't even say anything to defend yourself...Knowing me I wanted to talk to Andrew before I do anything stupid... It real hurts when he can't be around when I am sad...... I hope I don't do anything stupid tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog