Time Of THAT MONTH>.>

     Its one of those days where I am gonna write a shit load. So tonight is gonna be the nights where I have all that crappy emotions weather it is down to happiness, Sadness and everything above huh?!!! I think its time to keep calm and have my period no??? Man I just wanna say fuck this period. I am not even joking the funny shit is when you have this you cant even relieve yourself unless you want blood on your freaking hand. The only time you can't get the most peaceful time of the day during the week is during the shower because you actually are soothed that's when you actually calm the hell down and relax and stop being a utter bitch that's really funny huh? the other times you have to be a freaking fast bitch as soon as the shower is done you got to have your coverage down pack fixed up first pad your self well enough so you don't freaking leek during the damn night. I think that's why I even broke down on my boyfriend when he didn't talk to me for two days and I told my friend Tiffany today is not the day. I was even on the verge of getting mad at him enough to say that I didn't like him anymore!! O...o funny shit what a period can do!!!! what!!??anyways I just hope that he can stop being busy and follow what I say this week because then I won't be able to control what I say this week..!! I was getting these angry feelings that my friend said that Andrew didn't care of what my emotions are in this relationship because it feels like she is right..... and NO I AM A STUBBORN BITCH TO BELIEVE THAT!!!!!! but all I want him to do is just give me a little bit of his time even if he has to do something I wish he would say be right back. When Andrew goes through his pains I wish I could help him but if he is in that phase where he can't even talk to me whats going to happen if we were to get married?... cause it feels like I can't even be trusted with even little things as to his depression.. In which his explination for that is that he doesn't want to make me feel bad  no GOSSHHH NOOO!!! for the thousand time I will not be sad I am just gonna be worried as to why your sad? your my hear my soul my everything. of course I would worry especially like how you worry about me in a fight, me around my brother, and all the other things. Even when your on the verge of crying you don't have to tell me because then my day automatically becomes a bad day because my body is connected to you and you have no idea but for the pass two days Andrew was depressed I was depressed and I thought my period was here but it turns out it was probably his souls warning me and yes I do believe in SOULS! When you say not to worry or I didn't want to talk to you because I thought I might worry you. YOU WILL WORRY ME EVEN MORE IF YOU DON"T TALK TO ME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog