Loosing passion

So I am realizing that my writing for blogger is getting boating because their isn't anything to write about my life... I wonder what happen to Andrew today because I called him cause I got my phone back sooner than I expected -...- but I think he had band so I guess he was busy anyways on the second note I made my self very busy and forced my self to do my Memorial Day homework so now that I finished everything as I am typing I just realized I forgot one homework and that's the one due tomorrow GAHHHH!!!! I even have a math test I am scared of that but doesn't mean I won't try my best... I am kinda holding in tears I healed in for so long but I don't know why.. I am in pain to be honest I think I am in a place where I just don't want to be bothered with people at first I thought I would be okay with talking them now. I am bothered that people even though I talk with them they don't respect me..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog