So...


So yeah my boyfriend told me yesterday I should vent and as of now I feel like crying so much... Why aren't my parents okay with me watching anime, well to begin with my mom was upset that I was more infatuated with the Asian culture than the Indian culture... Because of my prior problem about what happened on Tuesday my mom refuses for me to work at anime castle... even if this didn't happen I don't think she would of allowed me to work their in the first place but out everything to be honest right now I think she is being super unfair.... I am not killing someone... I am not robbing a house I am just pleasuring myself... And because of that I am looked at like a freak... To be honest I don't even think my mom likes me at all anymore.. I don't wanna cry because I feel like I have to give up and like today I wanted to wear a outfit of my choice she easily rejects of what I want to wear and then when I finally do my hair she said she hated it.... Maybe I am not as pretty.. I am surprised she called me prettier than her friends daughter when I am nowhere near pretty compared to that girl... I am actually sick of thinking like this even when my boyfriend said he wouldn't want to talk to my brother anymore it kinda hurt me... I don't know why but when he said it was too much work it felt like he was saying "it's to much work to explain why I love you." ( this has nothing to do with anything of me being pissed I just vented what I wanted to say yesterday.) I know I am being stupid but sometimes this pain is very freaking hard to deal with... the one thing in life I enjoy the most is anime and my mom wants me to part with it because she thinks its bad but things she thought where bad that I had a infatuation when I was younger like "the Bratz, Spongebob Yu-Gi-Oh!!" It pissed me off because it was either oh your gonna learn bad character, bad words, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Apparently had to do with Demons.... so anyways as you may not know I got my stupid slow black iPod taken away but on the bright side I bought a new one and I was told it was a 8gb iPod which turned out to work even greater because its a 32gb instead :) I am ubber happy If that's even a word. To be honest I am feeling really pissed off that my mom is not allowing me to do things like watch anime anymore... EVERYTHING I DO IS BAD!!!! I am reliving the day over and over again that she found out that I have a boyfriend with a nice tool I think she is damn ubber jealous but whatever I am still feeling like utter shit cause of it... But tomorrow I am so looking forward to calling my boyfriend he even called me today to check up in me but because of my damn mom I had to go to church... She was like of we should go to check and I am like mom it's just a meeting I am kinda angry that once your in a Christian believing family your parents think you automatically the faith that they believe in... My mom told me of your Christian that's your religion and I am staring at her.... Anyways so that's how crappy my day was night guys 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog