Laughter & Love Block... O.o


   Okay well today I had the most funniest and awkwardest day ever.. so my boyfriend Naito ( new nickname :3) anyways he was riding the school bus to go home and apparently their was kid whom forgot his things on the school bus so he ran out of the school and tried to tell the school bus driver to stop but she kept driving which in my case I thought was very funny and then he had to get the police to drive him to catch up with the bus to get his things which my boyfriend was totally laughing his ass of and so was I because I heard the story from him XD. How was my day at school well you can say it sucked because my friend he was tutoring me and he literally got me mad because he said the statement " Are all you girls like this" then I ignored it and continued to do my homework then he asked me a question and I said " I am not talking to you" then he said "Are all girls like this fragile " my niggah were not fragile where just easily annoyed... boy I just want to kick you in your teeth and shatter them. ( inner thoughts) ~ (what I really said) ~I am done leaves and heads to the library. 
anyways my Love block refers to something that I have been fighting very long I thought that it was something I could just over look but every time I think about it gets me mad I wonder why is it when I watch anime shows those girls get mad about their boyfriends having another girlfriend before them I mean the things we girls do guys do it but yeah.. Girls compare their boyfriends to their ex boyfriends and visa versa boys do it too... not only that I just realized something my boyfriend has friends too and I have to respect his wishes of being able to hang out with whom he chooses because he literally loves me and he punched someone (not saying what he really did) for me and end up shocking another girl and she went to the hospital she couldn't cry or react that was scary I guess I wasn't their so I wouldn't know but other than that... my boyfriend has been trying to reassure me I am the one and only for him. I just wish that when I need him he can be their more.... is all that's all I ask you know.... I am very easily to please but sometimes when I love you so much I get demanding that's the scary part is I am afraid of loosing you because I demand you so much... I wonder if you think its annoying or cute I have just finished video chatting you yesterday and I needed your voice and I missed you more than I thought I did it hurt my heart hurt during the times you where working and I could hardly talking to you and now the funny part is that your not working and I am still missing you I think its just I miss you because your not near me... never knew that touching someone or kissing someone meant more than just a kiss and a touch to me... awkward :O 
Me thinking or ridiculous thoughts of you talking to another girl.

Bitch you wanna steal my NAITO ill kill ya :'(


   
Me reluctant to call or text you :S






0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog