....

I'm going to be alone again... Aren't I ... I hate thinking like this and now I know what to do an you know what I am not going to talk to my mother in church or sit near her in church... because its like I don't exist in front of her anymore I am not going to sit near her EVER...!!! She can find someone else to sit near to... I am fucking tired of feeling useless... Yesterday I felt useless not able to help my boyfriend with his health problems and now I can't help with how to comfort him when his closest friend is in the hospital and I am even feeling the most stupidest jealousy right now towards him liking his friends statuses... Cause he never likes mine anymore.... I AM FEELING INVISIBLE CAN SOMEONE SEE ME AND TALK TO ME DAMMIT!!!! Do I have to be kidnapped or something or killed for someone to pay attention to me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog