Knight moves...

Galaxy S4

       So today I took my algebra regents today and I really think I did bad on it. I have not one doubt that I did bad on it but I want to still hope that I would get at least partial credit for showing my work. I hope that God is seeing me not cheat and I will get rewarded for this... because it kinda sucks being the only 17 year old that is so stupid in math.... -sighs- other than that tomorrow I have my Global history and it starts at 8 .. I even have to wait for Knight to come back from the anime convention at sunday I think and he is leaving tomorrow at 4. I can tell you I Am actually frustrated about the fact that I have to take the global regents... so after the regents are over I am going to be getting a new phone I don't know when but I am going to be getting this phone ... 
      This summer I am going to be pretty much free I guess until I might have to do a little bit of small things but the only thing I worry about is that since Knight is starting College he might be busy but I guess that is a understatement because mostly I will be more busy because of the classes and the S.A.T the other thing that I am just stressing is that MAN is knight a ladies man -___-||| this guy is always in a picture with someone wahhhh T_T... but its okay because at the end of the day he is still mine. 
       On the second note I am going to the ... retreat somewhere in up state new york I believe so I wont be able to talk to Knight it will probably be a two night away from home thing. Then later on I am going to pennsylvania to go see a show about Noah.. I have so much things that I want to think about in life but I think that if I take my time things should go well... I realized that if I keep stressing about the stupid small things like loosing friends then I guess you can say If I am not willing to accept that little pain in the future I wont be able to bare the hard pains like a loss in my family, or even maybe pregnancy.. that may occur in the future. I have so much problems its like when I take a test I freeze up and its probably only because I am a air head and nervous about a lot of things. I Don't know why I freeze up in tests even through english test where I KNOW I could get 90's I end up getting 80's ... I guess its because I did not put in much effort into doing that class or the tests or maybe because I didn't re-read the chapters like I normally do in a result I got a grade which I was not proud of but also held me back into bring up my average than bring it down. 
       The title is exactly what it means so knight he lives in NC and he moved to VA which is probably the most closes he can get to me if I can get happy about something thats probably one of the things I think I would be happy.... the other crappy thing is I don't even know if I actually want to do engineering ... why does my major keep changing I think it changed like 3 times already is this gonna keep changing until I actually find something that I actually like the world will probably never know I don't know why I am typing so much tonight its probably I have a lot to say or I am just nervous about my regents tomorrow I don't know why I am nervous its probably because this is gonna be my first global regents.... I wonder if ill pass this... because from what I heard people keep saying its a hard test. The other thing I am kinda annoyed about is that my friend Jessie she waited until last minute to tell me that she didn't understand or know whats gonna be on the regents test... its like I am a square X( and not even that she blew up >_< on me but oh well I am fine with her blowing up on me because she apologized other than that did you guys know I went to the zoo? I think it was like monday and I got Jessie something very cute... I can't wait to give it to her maybe that will calm her ass down about the regents :3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog