Today...

Hi everyone today I found out some bad news my boyfriend is going on one of though's cruz's for two weeks and I am kinda gonna feel lonely so to make up for it I am going to hang out with my friend if she is not busy for the two weeks he is not here he is gonna come back on the twenty first or the twenty second and I am supper sad about it but I am trying not to be sad. The good news is he said he will buy me a stuff dolphin for me ^w^ I love the idea of my boyfriend buying me a dolphin >///< so I can go to sleep with it in the night. In history (strawberry) talked to me normally he didn't seem scary so I made a great friend he dressed up as Joker for halloween XD and he had eye liner stuck on his face and had no idea how to take it off so I laughed at him the whole class period also their was this guy picking on my friend so I sat in his seat and told him to back off and scram so he did and then he was cursing me out and I was like listen don't curse me out then cursed right back at him so yea. well I am off to do my homework Ill right later some more things when I get a chance :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog