What a day

      Today was a very hard day I actually left everything up to the last day to do my boyfriends video because I didn't have a Idea on what to do it on the I remember the song he sent to me Love Love Love by Epik High it has gotten me high alright high on him I have not stopped listening to the song since he has left to go on his voyage or vacation whatever you want to call it but I really do hope that he loves his present's and his surprise presents I had made him.  I don't know what to say about to day except all I have been doing is procrastinating on doing homework this is the second time I didn't finish it... I hope to finish it tomorrow... and hopefully I will not have this migraine when I am working on my homework.... and hopefully my wish will come true ... maybe I am getting migraines from the fasting...


maybe I am over working myself on this fast or over working myself on homework or maybe I have some secret stressing that is going on I can't TAKE IT!!!! GOSHHH!!!! well anyways I hope to get enough sleep tonight... one quick thing before I hit the hay I had a dream last night that I was hugging my boyfriend and I looked it up in a dream interprataion book and it said misfortune the quickest thing I wanna say is... FUCK YOU BOOK!!!!! man was that peacefully I wanted to say that all day today but never got a chance too >:O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog