No sleep -.-||||

Well I fucked up my night cause I went to take a nap when I got home from church... And now I can't sleep... I tried talking to my boyfriend he answered twice and then disappeared I assume he is probably very tired, helping his friends, or just doing chores I wonder if I will ever get to talk to him like I did to with him yesterday was pretty fun we finally got a chance to Roleplay with each other I played my candy love and this episode 8 is taking forever on the good news I will be able to stay home on regents week and hang out with Tiffany on the bad part my boyfriend had exams so I don't think I will be able to talk to him as much... AGAIN!!!! I wish we could kiss and hug physically I wanna finish school get a new job and other things :( .... DAMN... I am not even sleepy :O... Well that is pretty much not true when u say your not sleepy u get tired of saying it and then you actually do get tired.. Well nighty night €~€


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog