The Emotion of Annoyed.

will I be as important as your friends?... I am suddenly getting the feeling I am being ignored... nor do I get the feelings... of "love"... as to which you claim... the things I talked to you about it just feels like it rolled over... can't I just tell you that it is annoying I wanna be frank to even the things like people calling me ugly and a bitch is bothering me.... again I got another electronic but yet I got a restriction how hilarious that I was told I would love my gift when I was given a restriction to my gift isn't that fucking...!!!
I am just gonna go take a shower and fall a sleep... I am tired of waiting for a call or a text or even a message on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog