-.-

Today was bull shit cause i guy named brandon does nothing but pick on me and curse me out i was holding in my tears he tried grabbing the ball and pulled it out of my hand and hurt it in the process so i let him have the ball and gave up. Today is my first day not playing my candy love wholly shit O.0 I didn't play it for a day man I am trying so hard not to be a addict well hopefully my boyfriend passes his test I am praying for his success and for me to pass all my classes.. Well tonight I didn't do my math or Spanish homework cause my Spanish is being done by my Friend and my math ill just guess :( and pretty soon ill have to quit my job to get a breather. Well time to head off to sleep nighty night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog