Graduating

So I was thinking why is it my boyfriend wasn't talking to me and I realized because its his graduation he is really busy so maybe I should just fade its a day about my babe who has graduated so I'm just gonna congratulate you babe on your completion of high school I know that I said I really didn't want to speak to you but that was a lie the only thing I rally just wanted was a apology It's because you promised me like a lot and we didn't get to because you always fell a sleep before we got to... Role play you should try to understand that even I have limits :(
I know that saying that video chat was a form of spending time with each other but so Is role play and I just like acting out scenes with you is that so bad???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog