Wednesday & Thursday Review...

for the whole week I have been neglecting my privilages as a person to blog I am sorry to my friend for not blogging. But yesterday was really fun running around to stores and asking if we can do voulenteer work and the funny part was that they didn't even know what voulenteer work is .... *sighs* and we got turned down seven or eight times in trying I was sad that we didn't get a voulenteer work but I was glad to spend time with my bestie she pulled out a five dollar and bought food she bought food for me I was so happy >.> but the bad part was that sensie was mad at me because I didn't call him to talk to him but I feel left out when he keeps talking about Tiffey I mean I called him to talk about him me and ect. But not about tiffey if I wanted to know I would go to her and asked her also the night before I gave hints to my dad about what happened between me and my brother and my dad was like pray about it. *sighs* I was depressed about it and my friend kevin decided to stay home today I wish I stayed home today and not yesterday and I did not do Wednesdays homework. well thats my blogger review for Wednesday & Thursday. Oh and sorry bestie for not picking up my phone it was in my bag not my pocket so I couldn't pick up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog