Stressing...
I am stressing out so much I kinda wanna start cutting again.. I feel like I am loosing it but I promised knight I would not cut again and I think I am gonna burst .... It's really getting worst my body feels the need to and I don't know what to do but I am trying to restrain from cutting again.
Scm player
Blog
Welcome
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nana.osaki.3158
Welcome!
My name is Selina I am 17 and I am still going through school I do not enjoy reading.. and writing anymore. on August 23 5am my boyfriend... died ... left.. me... and now ... I am going to comply to his wishes and keep writing on my blogger everyday like a obligation.
Popular Posts
-
So today i took the PSAT I am so beat up on that test it was really hard even the math I should know I don't know it... I really am scar...
-
So it may seem really weird when I answered my boyfriends messages like not answering "what about you are you okay?" or "what...
-
1.) http://www.ebay.com/itm/VOCALOID2-Anime-Rin-Len-Heart-Pillow-/160665570984?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25686a0ea8 2.) http://www....
-
So I did a lot today for thanksgiving I was helping my mom in the kitchen and earlier today my dad he would not shut up at dinner about hurt...
-
Well I am not waking up anytime soon today I am actually going to bed now I have been at "it" for 3 long hours and it was so rough...
-
Tonight was really good but to be honest i did so much things today like going to manhattan buying berry tart and pear tart it should be rea...
-
Hey everyone it's been a while since I last post something yea I know the last thing I posted was the clothing I wanted well it was kind...
-
Today I went to work as normal yes I finally got hired but as a tutor for a first grader I taught her daughter a new math trick and her...
-
I just realized I have new fears which is when I take a shower their is fog and then I am scared when the fog happens I can't breath... ...
-
I am not mad at knight for you know helping his friend I am kinda mad at me... For wanting you more.. I kinda feel selfish sorry... Maybe i...
Love
Blog contents © Life Is Not What It Seem's 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.
