Answer- WTF you can do!

Listen and listen fucking good you go on and on how you love me right?!!! How about you stop being a fucking dumb ass dick and start being a flipping a man the guy whom I once loved was not a fucking dumb ass pussy who would not tell people what he thinks or not even the truth. If our fucking love is strong then we should be able to handle just one more family knowing about our relationship. YOU know this is you answer you SHOULD TELL YOUR FUCKING MOM!!! You want me to tell you my view point okay WISE ASS I don't care how MUCH DAMN MONEY YOU PAYED FOR PROM! You want to be logical okay fine ill give you your money back for prom if I have I but you as my boyfriend should not even put a price on the mere fact YOUR GPING WITH YOUR FUCKING EX. I said it was okay to act with her Because I know you really love to act HECK IF I COULD I WOULDN'T CARE IF ANYONE FOUND OUT WE WHERE DATING!!! I CAN HANDLE MYSELF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Now for prom you said I quote " your going to prom with a friend." This was last year now you tell me your going with your Ex!!!! ... NOT EVEN THAT YOU TELL ME YOUR ACTING IN DRAMA CLUB WITH HER. I feel like my position as your girlfriend is diminishing and you know what the fucked up part is that I didn't even know you where gonna go with your ex until TODAY!!!! and you know what I have I have to say?? Of course don't because you know why?? Which GIRLFRIEND WOULD BE HAPPY THEIR CURRENT BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO PROM WITH THEIR EX??? You know what else is the biggest fucked up part is that if I had gone to prom with my ex you would be really pissed showing it to me.
Maybe you wanted me to show you how concerned I am to you going to prom. BUT I DID!!!! and is it me or do you not care of my concern or do you not remember we having this conversation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog