Tonight

So tonight was really cool I got to have Dinner with Leah and my family. On the second note I got a second dose of cramps and it hurts so much I was crying for 30 minutes straight my boyfriend had one of his friends over and he was busy because he was hanging out with him I feel Kinda bad that I don't get along with his friend not because of his friend but because of it my boyfriend is thoughtful and doesn't video chat I haven't video chat with him in a while.... I kinda miss seeing my boyfriend and talking to him I roleplay with him and text talk with hi but I really do miss him... when I messaging him a hour ago he didn't respond... I kinda feel left out and a loner...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog