I'm striving

I am striving for a place in your heart... And I have won a peace but as soon as I have won it... Someone comes along to ruin it... I hate you fucking logic... I have gotten into another fight with my mother all of the thoughts running through my head is what else do you have to say I am bad at?? ... I can't cook... It's my fault that "that incident happened"??? I can not give a account for assholes in this house?? I actually won a argument between me and my mom she was like oh what's so wrong with your brother giving you a hug? I was like yeah so you do it too she is like oh because I don't like being hugged and I was like how is that any different from me???!! And for once she shut the hell up. always being a nuisances in my life I have a bad temper year it's cause I can't take her shit this whole entire day I was doing my homework... My mom was asking me for favors and then when I don't finish my homework why didnt you finish your hw you have enough time LIKE HELL I DO NOT!!!! Cause my computer shuts off at 8:30 not me willingly but me having parent block and she yells at me what the fuck!!!!!!????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog