Confusion :O

I have so much confusion right now I can't believe what happened I think this is like my third blogger entry.... So my boyfriend went to a birthday party when I talked to him he seemed so pissed of at Tavis I am not even sure whats going on... I am not even sure if my boyfriend thinks Tavis as a friend or hates him.. Other than that my boyfriend said to say hi and I couldn't understand what he was saying I was wondering if another person found out we where dating I am confused but if that was the case he seemed really upset with me or something because he said .. bye and not our usual loving bye salutation .... why do I have to think about pointless things like this now I am getting worried instead of angry so Tavis called me and he asked me if Andrew was at a birthday party... he left a voicemail and asked me because I was to busy to pick the phone up. Not that I would of picked up ... I am so confused as to what my boyfriend is thinking of me or in his mind am I really that pitiable thinking like this I have such a crappy self esteem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog