Tonight

I feel absolutely and positively like freaking crap. Even though I am suppose to be Andrew's girlfriend I feel so damn upset I am holding it in because I don't wanna show my clinginess maybe it's best if you don't see it all... For some reason I hate it when my brain runs wild.... Seeing my boyfriend put his arms around another girl or to the fact of even having to think about he dance with someone kinda makes me sad... Stupid damn emotions. So as you know my mom complained to my brother about a 1year old story about me spilling master gravy when clearly the bottle had a damn crack. So now my punishment is time reduction FOR A - 1 year old story that I got punished for already?!!! The heck? On a second note I feel really sad as to the fact I feel jealous... I hate MYSELF -hits my face with a pillow- I wanna have your arms around me, I wanna dance with you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog