Wednesday

Jessie and me planned to go ice skating and in the process my friend Mario pulled out of the ice skating his reason was because "his mom had cancer.' in which I think that's bull shit because he ditched me before. Anyways we had fun Vee-bee  Jessie's girlfriend went Jessie of course and two other girls names that escapes me at the moment. I went to the ice skating rink to forget or to actually be able to find someone that Jessie was trying to ask out for me... but I was just trying to be on the look out for maybe a guy Andrew might be re-born as... he did say that he would be re-born and it may take a while... so I went to game stop and met a guy his name is William for some reason .. it struck to me can't he be it because the anniversary date that me and Andrew had his birthday is on it... he likes anime, he plays video games, not to mention he has common similarities between him and Andrew or maybe I am just focused on finding someone like him.. I don't really know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog