You will be missed...(Poem)

Your 40minutes away you where here only just today but gone 13 hours ago. 40 minutes away seems pretty close but actually in reality it's pretty far off.... Your back seems colder because now all I can do is picture your back walking away and all I can do is try to grab a hold of it. The memories of when I first met you still linger around in my heart look for a purpose even the memories are trying to break free... I wish our time together would have lasted we did a Muriel together to save animals we where in a anime club together we tried out for the soccer team. You where always a great listener. You are the most entertaining person I know and without you I don't think I could of found the friends I have today without you and for that I thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog