I realized

It's Sunday morning and I just realized that what Andrew has been saying is true if I let things flow to me I can get good marks in school but I think I have not applied that yet. Anyways I am gonna study really hard and try to pass these exams. But another thing I realized is as to why I was excited for the whole week I got "that" so now my body is in so much damn pain it hurts a lot though :| I wish the pain can ease down... Other than that I have a shit load of homework to do still cause it took me from the time I came back from staples to 10 almost going to 11 to finish my global project all I need to do is educate myself now on NAFTA and make that girls project look like shit :) !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog