My hurt

Not trusting me and then all of the words have been ringing in my ears I have no idea what I did wrong I know everything is suppose to not effect me I know words are not suppose to hurt me but what about the words by someone you love is this really happening... Did you just curse at me your words are like daggers to me that actually hurt... I left my iPod alone to get the door for my brothers girlfriend and right now the words you said hurt do you understand words hurt me you know that more than anyone... broken hearts, pain and everything... does everyone think they can hurt me??? I am useless as it is my esteem is bad as it fucking is already? I try to explain but you think your answer was reasonable??? I am not going to apologize for something as stupid as this not to mention I didn't do anything to get cursed at! Trying to be as much understanding as possible and this is like your trying my patients and just like a kick in my stomach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog